Friday

Oil Pulling

I recently started a daily practice called Oil Pulling. The originator of the practice Dr. F. Karach, M.D., suggests that Oil Pulling (OP) can assist with a number of conditions such as headaches, tooth pain, eczema and chronic sleeplessness.
When I do oil pulling, I swill half to a full tablespoon of cold-pressed sesame or sunflower oil around my mouth for 15 to 20 minutes without swallowing it, then spit it out and rinse my mouth out a few times.
I do this first thing in the morning as per the recommendation and have found that it lessens the impact of a sinus condition, and used along with brushing my teeth with salt has meant that I no longer suffer from mouth ulcers - regardless of how often I chomp on my tongue - which is often!
This is an easy process with the only cost being to purchase some cold-pressed sesame or sunflower oil - or other preferred cold-pressed oil. I've certainly found it beneficial.

No comments: